To the left, to the right

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: To the left, to the right
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:48:06 -0700
Hi,

I just had my new SU carbs tuned (thanks Lawrie), and they are making the
engine run quite nicely thank you.  I have now noticed, however, that as I
am driving along the car will appear to pull to the left when accelerating
and right when decelerating.  I am pretty convinced this is actually
happening and I am not imagining it.  Can anyone comment on what might be
the cause of this, where I might look for the problem, and what I might try
as a solution?

I think this has become apparent because the car is now running smoothly,
since before it was running so ragged I couldn't tell very much that was
going on.

Thanks in advance,

Andy
--
'69B (w/nice new carbs)

PS the carbs were tuned by JR at O'Connor's.  I'd like to tell everyone in
the south SF Bay Area of the good work that he does (and he fixed my door
too).