Re: Locking shifter?

To: "Dan Pockrus" <dpockrus@efficient.com>, "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Locking shifter?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:32:03 +0100
It was never a standard fitment, and I don't think there was a UK
contemporary after-market system either but there is/has been since - a
locking bolt locks the lever in reverse - however it does mean cutting
things about a little.  Another UK (at least) commercial device slips over
the handbrake and locks to the gear lever preventing either from being
moved.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )