RE: FW: sorry " Re:" no subjet bla bla bla

To: "Enrique Claure" <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: sorry " Re:" no subjet bla bla bla
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:05:20 -0600
Enrique, I agree.  It should be a simple thing for the originator of a
message to include a subject.  It would be real nice to make it descriptive.
Maybe include year, make and model in the subject line.  Like "1967 MG OD
slipping", or "Midget rear brake adjustment", etc.

But alas Enrique, this has come up before, several time and nothing changes.

Larry Hoy