Re: UK Parts Outlet

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UK Parts Outlet
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:55:23 +0100
Clive Wheatley (V8 parts and conversions although he will send anything)
regularly sends large boxes of stuff to Washington and Ohio and, for the
Washington chap at least, I am fairly sure this is for multiple customers
i.e. they share the shipping charge.

Clive can be contacted at:

The Garage
2 Chequer Street
Pennfields
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV3 7DL
ENGLAND
Tel: (your acces code for the UK) 1902 330489 or 1902 337294

BTW.  Our V8 hydraulic tappets have to come from the USA, and I can't
remember the prices but Clive recently told me that he can get them cheaper
in the USA, including shipping them to the UK and back to the USA, than
people in the USA can get them.

PaulH.