UK Parts Outlet

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK Parts Outlet
From: "Willy Durinx" <DurinxW@mail.dma.be>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:50:58 +0200
In May, we went East Anglia for more than a week with the B, and had a
wonderful time visiting all the market towns and villages. We had the best
B&B's ever. On returning, we went to Parson's Drove near Wisbech and turned
up at the MGB hive to get a nice collection of small parts. Although it was
a busy place ,and we had a bill totalling only 40£, we were showered with
advice, coffee, and a free mug. And the parts were the right ones, and good
quality too. The ladies helping us expelled all male chauvinist feelings
about women and cars, since they new their stuff.But also, they were not
happy to send outside the U.K., as the bill rises inordinately.
When in Britain, certainly to be recommended!
( normal disclaimers apply)

Willie Durinx
73 BGT  "Ruth"
Antwerp, Belgium