MGB pistons, bearings for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB pistons, bearings for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 00:54:09 -0600 (MDT)
Boy, a Triumph guy like me posting to the MG list - hope nobody sees me!

Anyway, I've got grundles of various NOS bits and used parts, some of which
have MG applications.  For instance I have a box of 4 NOS (New Old Stock for
the new kids) pistons, AE Hepolite number 17525.  These fit the MGB 5 main
motor, '65 through '71 according to one parts book I have.  They are the
standard bore.  A new set of four would run you about $200, I'll offer these
for $100 plus shipping frm Salt Lake.  If you are in Utah this coming saturday,
you could stop by Tinker Day down at The Fat Chance Garage and pick them up
in person.

Also I have 3 sets (well, I bet I have more in those other boxes, I've not
yet checked) of main bearings for a 3 main MGB block, VP 91049, standard size.
These can be had for $18 a set.  If you need a 3 main motor to put these in,
have I got a deal for you!  Of course, shipping the thing would likely cost
several times what it is worth, so you better come pick it up.

Also, I dug up a new Midget RH caliper (L4264-083 ??) which it seems unlikely
I'll get around to using - $75.

The Fat Chance Garage can accept Visa or Mastercard, and I'd likely trust you
bums with a personal check.  Actually, in a day or two you may be getting
another message from me, as I whip off the parts business hat and put on my
list manager hat.  So hide your checkbooks now!

If interested in any of the parts, let me know.

Thanks,
mjb.