Re: Wiper Wisdom?

To: "Douglas B. Gaither" <dbgaither@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper Wisdom?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:44:25 +0100
Depends where the fault is (since you do have a fault that can be cleared).
If it is in the motor then either rebuilding your single-speed, or
installing a two-speed, will clear the fault.  However if the fault is in
the wiring or the rack/wheel boxes, neither will fix it.  You need to
identify where the problem is, and that will probably assist you in maiking
your decision.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )