MG LIST, RE: argh, etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG LIST, RE: argh, etc.
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:10:22 -0700
    I can't believe no one has mentioned the stalwart and forgotten
station wagon No, I don't mean saloon estates, I mean the giant v8
powered detroit pieces of metal that could race other  cars, carry the
groceries, the kids, and handle any kind of weather.  Maybe if they
brought station wagons back, we wouldn't need the terrain-handling
ability of vans or the immense cargo area of the geo tracker.
I used to drive an 87 grand marquis station wagon that could haul
anything you wanted and also haul @$$. (Plus the seats folded down if
you were feeling amorous)
I think you could fit a midget in that thing...
Oh, too bad the only station wagons are those Outback things, ugh...
Happy sailing
Mike Jose