Re: MG LIST, RE: argh, etc.

To: "Michael Jose" <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG LIST, RE: argh, etc.
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:40:52 -0700
Hey wait a second!!!  My wife drives one of those Outback things (the
smaller Impreza version).  She loves it.  It offers AWD (and is truly
awesome on ice and snow) and has plenty of room inside for family and lots
of stuff.  But it is only a bit larger on the outside than my MG.  She,
like me, hates the big-a** SUV's and doesn't feel the size (and lousy gas
mileage) is necessary.  The Subaru's may not make much of a fashion
statement, but someone is going to have to go a long ways to convince me
that those SuzukiToyotaDatsunFordChevyDodge SUV-things are better looking.
Save the big trucks for folks that have trailers to pull--the rest of us
should just say no.

The gospel according to Scott.
> From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net