car show- Hunt Country Classic Sunday Oct 17

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: car show- Hunt Country Classic Sunday Oct 17
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:59:12 -0400
This will be a great all  British car show held in the rural "hunt
country" of Virginia, approximately 1 hours drive from Washington, DC.
Plenty of country roads to get you there, 200 plus cars to see, a great
lunch will be available.

One of the last shows of the year for this region, we are again using
the farm of Bill & Barbara Scott, owners of Summit Point Raceway, the
local SCCA road race course. This is at the farm, not the race course,
unfortunately. Bill will have the cider press going,  & you can squeeze
the freshest cider you will ever have. A representitive of the British
Embassy will be in attendance, picking his favorite car for an award, as
well as some other interesting guests.

All you V-8 owners, we will have a V-8 class seperate from the rest of
the MGs.

Bring that LBC or BBC, even though it may not be quite concourse. We
always have a great mix of "rolling restorations in progress" and
"almost museum quality", Rollers to Minis, pre-war to new (Jags).

Try this link for more info & directions.

http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/hcc_main.html

Jim Stuart