Greetings

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:48:30 -0400
Greetings to "The List",

I respond to the nicknames Jim, or microdoc.
I'll be flattered if you confuse me with my better looking and smarter
son James.
I have been MGing since 1984 when I bought my 1960 MGA Roadster. Still
got 'er.
I became obsessed with them, especially saving them from the scrap heap;
some spare warehouse space grew into a collection of A's and B's that
climbed to 15. I've been good lately, haven't bought any in a while.

I pared the collection down by transferring titles to my sons. That
satisfies my vow to resist selling any. Funny how the mind works. My
greatest MG accomplishment is the interest my sons now have in them.
James has a '71 MGB Roadster, and a 1974 MGB-GT in which he is growing
an aluminum V-8. Justin lays claim to a '72 B and a '77 B, and Jerrod
has a pair of ground up restored MGA's, one is a finished 1961, the
other a 1958 that needs lots of work. parts and the title that the ex
lost before transferring it to us.

I now have my red 1960 MGA Roadster, and a 1974 MGB-GT. More than enough
for me to keep. Guess I may have forgotten more about the tech aspect
than I ever thought I'd know. I like to share it, and find it does come
back.

Jim

PS: I hate Suburbans.