Re: Dear DPO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??!!?

To: nagy@duq.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dear DPO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!??!!?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:19:52 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/99 12:40:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nagy@duq.edu
writes:

<< BTW...since is it so thickly covered in grease and gunk...without using
 a pressure washer, what do you recommend using to clean the engine and
 tranny? >>

Get a few spray cans of GUNK (really, that's the name) and spray it on the
engine.  Scrub it a bit with a scrub brush and hose it off.  Really think
stuff will require several applications.  It works best if you can warm the
engine a little before application.  I usually do this at a DIY car wash so I
don't have to worry about all the droppings.

Br careful about spraying water in the distributor and coil.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport