Re: Car wash crud...

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Car wash crud...
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 01:15:37 -0500
  I'm wit'choo buddy!  There's no reason the things HAVE to leak other
than slothfullness (or lack of $$ if they can't DIY) on the part of the
owners.  First thing I did after I bought my present B was fix the
leaks.  It was OK until I drove it to the last AMGA club meeting in San
Antonio, about a 140 mile round trip.  It lost a almost a quart of oil
.  I discovered a small puddle on the garage floor the next morning.  I
haven't been driving it until I can find and fix the source of the leak.

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B