Re: Rear Differential/Axle Problem

To: David M McNaughton <david@mcna.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Rear Differential/Axle Problem
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:27:14 -0700
David,

     I did this last Spring on my 77B.  A few words of advice: buy Moss' 454-937
Mounting Kits.  Don't try to reuse old bushes and u-bolts.  The job can be done
on a weekend day by one person and a good trolley jack.  Other things not to be
forgotten about: have a new rear brake hose handy and, before you take things
apart, make sure to note how the emergency brake cable is routed.  Jackstands
under the forward end of the spring mounts worked quite well for me.  But as
they say, YMMV.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB