Re: Bypass clutched idle reducer?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bypass clutched idle reducer?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:02:47 +0100
I fitted a roller-bearing last time, and after a few thousand miles it has
started 'wittering' just as I take up the free play.  I don't know what I
was thinking of.  Did I really think I would leave that bearing in the next
time I change the clutch?  Of course not.  Do carbon release bearing
regularly wear out before the clutch needs replacing anyway?  Of course not.
Would I fit another one?  Of course not.

PaulH.