Re: Cooling System Question

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Cooling System Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:33:31 +0100
There wasn't one (a weak link), it just doesn't have hot spots that cause
localised boiling.  I can remove the cap on my 73 roadster immediateluy
after a run with no risk of scalding, but woe betide me if I try it with my
V8 before the temp gauge has risen then fallen back to 'N' again.  When I
first had the V8 it always used to vomit a bit of coolant after a run, until
I fitted a new cap.

PaulH.