Re: Cooling System Question

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Cooling System Question
From: Thomas Pokrefke <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:29:04 -0500 (CDT)
Another factor that contributes to the smaller radiator and the higher
pressure systems is the style of newer vehicles.  I can't think of a
specific example at the moment, but most newer cars have only minimal
'grills' for air to get to the radiator.  I think it was the mid 90's
Oldsmobiles that had an air intake under the front bumper, with no grill.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat