Re: Long drawn out message

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Long drawn out message
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:28:33 -0400
You will note that I said "ths car" I have no experience in driving B's
so I can not say that it applies to CB B's or not. But still it is an MG.

BTW I was told that the 76 is the only year with out anti-roll bars. So
this may have something to do with it.

Larry

>We will charitably assume that your comment applies only to rubber bumper
>Bs... otherwise we'd have to boil you in rancid Castrol!
>
>; >
>
>Larry Macy had this to say:
>
>>I do not like this car - it is a tank!!! After 20 plus years in a
>>Midget a B is way too big, and handles like crap. (Can't wait to see the
>>mouth, thanks Doug.
>

>--
>
>Max Heim
>'66 MGB GHN3L76149
>If you're near Mountain View, CA,
>it's the red one with the silver bootlid.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.