RE: Club Apathy (relatively long) -

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: RE: Club Apathy (relatively long) -
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:16:20 -0600
This spring I took the "rattiest" MGB I own to a car show
... guess what, it won ... "Diamond in the Rough".

Larry Hoy

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com