Re: help decide which color

To: "gary & traci" <racer@kiva.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: help decide which color
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:40:36 -0700
I might point out that bright red colors, such as Tartan Red, are
frequently found on cars restored for auction; so frequently that you see
it referred to as "auction red". So at least professional restorers seem
to be of the opinion that red paint sells cars.

I should also point out that my 66 B is Tartan Red, so I am not
altogether unbiased.

Good luck...

gary & traci had this to say:

--