Re: help decide which color

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: help decide which color
From: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:57:08 -0400
>  >gary & traci had this to say:
> >
> >>our 64 mgb is about ready to be painted but we cant agree on a color. my
dad
> >>wants the 64 brg and i want tarten red. we are restoring the car to sell
> >>help fund the restorations on our 3 mgc's . heres the question if you
were
> >>going to buy a mgb which color would you be more likely to buy ?please
reply
> >>direct

Someone pointed out that perhaps you should check out what was the original
colour and go with that, keeping things original. Another thing to consider
is the fact that the interior colour combination should be considered at the
same time. The really neat thing is that with a '64, there were some really
nice colours available which we seem to have almost completely forgotten
over the years. Iris Blue, which had either blue or black interior with pale
blue piping and blue top, Chelsea Grey which came with red interior and red
or grey top, black or white, with either black or red interior with black or
red top. These are just a few that come to mind. Bottom line, certain
exterior colours did not come with certain interiors, so this might help you
to decide (or confuse things even more) <g>
Rich chrysler