PArts-A-Rama II-Pittsburgh

To: mgb <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PArts-A-Rama II-Pittsburgh
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:58:34 -0400
I went to PARII Sunday.  Was cool, but saw 1 part for an MG, and I
didn't even need it...a blue BL wing badge, the one with mounting posts.

I saw a really nice red CCB with wires pulling in as I was leaving, and
a really sweet TF.

The TF was competing in the import class, along with a Morgan, Opel,
and-get this-a new Honda portable boom-box, and a couple other newer
cars.  That was a shame!

Lots of tools and stuff to use on my car.

The Bumper Boyz form California were there, and I have to say, I wasn't
too impressed with their plating results.

Tim