RE: Great list facilities - new list just started

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: RE: Great list facilities - new list just started
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:51:39 -0700
I don't have a problem with dupes...unless the goober doesn't address
replies correctly. (Addressing to me and the list, instead of CC'ing.
Also, when I use the link provided for this new list it gives me an
incorrect validation code message.

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster