4th duplicates 2 of 2: 3 questions]

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4th duplicates 2 of 2: 3 questions]
From: Jim <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:32:24 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: 3 questions
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:38:38 +0100
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
To: <cl4rk2@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>

1)  Also check the ground connections, neither the front (CB) nor rear
light
clusters have 'proper' ground connections, they just ground through the
bodywork.  Tired bulbs can also cause this problem.

2)  The original bullets were soldered, the aftermarket ones tend to be
crimp, usually with a coloured plastic sleeve.  I find these are not a
very
good fit in the original bullet sockets.

PaulH.