Parting out latest addition to the stable

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting out latest addition to the stable
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:31:04 -0600 (MDT)
Over the weekend I drove from Boulder to Tulsa to pick up a new toy.  I
needed a Gt for my V8 conversion because my 74 is just hopeless.  I picked
up a 71 BGT that has been parked since 1983.  In short the car has 83k on
it it has dealer installed AC, overdrive (I think) and decent interior.
The mildew on the inside definately shows how long it has been garaged,
but seats etc are still good.  The bonnet release cable is frozen, but the
engine is complete and ran fine when it was garaged.  So here we are...
First I know there is a trick for opening the bonnet when the cable is
frozen, refresh my memory.  Second, all I needed off of this car is the
shell, and a couple of small misc parts to put on my roadster.  I have no
use for the rest of the car incl. engine, driveline, interior, suspension,
axle, etc,etc,etc.  If anyone wants anything I will be parting out the car
ASAP and would like to rid myself of the excess parts ASAP.  As I said
before I am in Boulder CO.  I am not interested im making money on it, but
making back some of the cost would be nice.  I don't have anywhere to keep
the parts, and I't like to see them go to someone who needs them.  I think
that I am going to keep the AC, but if anyone wants it bad enough I might
let it go, but it is rather rare and in beautiful condition.  Between the
71 and 74 I now have at least one of every part that needs to go. If
anyone needs anything off the 74 all of that is in Cleveland, OH area.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215