Re: Toolkit

To: Ajhsys@AOL.COM, mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Toolkit
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:10:23 -0400
Allen,

Just thought of where to find the heavy plastic (vinyl) bag with snaps or
zipper:
its a child's (or nerd's, as the case may be) pencil case. Find it in Kmart, or
Walmart or Staples, or OfficeMax, or . . . I just bought one for $1.00, but
after
I told them I would be using it to hold tools for a British sports car, they
promised the price would go up before I could tell anyone.

Jim