Re: Toolkit

To: MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Toolkit
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:04:36 -0700
Someone mentioned buying a toolbox.  I opted for a nylon bag, since
stowage space is so limited.  Crushable seemed better to me, and it's
quieter rattling around in the trunk.  I had this swell tote
sack/briefcase with a funky corporate logo, in a gawdawful color that
someone had given me at a work seminar...an old daypack would work
just as well.  Also, a cheapo orange hunting vest is a good way of
avoiding becoming road pizza.

I also included an old pair of tennis shoes, since who knows what
I'll be wearing or how far I'll have to walk the next time things go
dead...
Chris Attias
'64 MGB
'84 Alfa Romeo GTV-6