Re: MG at Covette Muesum

To: mrazor@kih.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG at Covette Muesum
From: JIM3000@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 16:49:31 EDT
Mike,

The TC belongs to Bill Richey of Bowling Green. It was put in the museum to
show the history and interest in sports cars after W.W.II that led to the
introduction of the Corvette. Next time in Bowling Green Check out Bill's
garage. He also owns a Vintage race TC, TF, Healey 3000 and another dozen or
so all in perfect Concours condition.

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
n a message dated 10/30/99 4:27:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mrazor@kih.net