RE: cleaning water drain tube

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cleaning water drain tube
From: Clayton Kirkwood <kirkwood@garlic.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:07:08 -0700
I found mine by shining a light down the grill. When I found it I took a long
length of stiff (like single aught (looked that one up in ye olde dictionary
for correct spelling :>))) or greater) battery cable. I carefully kept rodding
it until it was clear and then flushed it. This is something that I need to do
more often. Just flush it with water afterwards.

Clayton