Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration vs. MGB Restoratio

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration vs. MGB Restoration Guide
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:05:43 -0500
Thanks to all who responded on where to find a copy of Porter's MGB Guide to
Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration. I decided to purchase instead Porter's MGB
Restoration Guide, since it was readily available, and was the book
recommended on Skye Poier's site (great site BTW). Does anyone know the
differences between these 2 books by Porter? Is the MGB Restoration Guide a
revised version of the MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration? TIA.

Craig