RE: [MGS] howdy & several questions... (long)

To: "David McNaughton" <david@mcna.demon.co.uk>
Subject: RE: [MGS] howdy & several questions... (long)
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:52:48 -0800
Two solutions for water leak from the vent.
1) Clean out that drain tube from vent to ground (see other recent posts on
how)

2) Get the magnetic vent cover available from various retailers

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster