Re: "lights on" warning

To: "Martin C. Jones" <M.C.Jones@staffs.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: "lights on" warning
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:07:11 -0500
Hello MG List,

This "lights on" warning modification can be done "in about an hour" using a
small dual relay or a pair of small single relays. You can buy either at Radio
Shack along with a 12 volt buzzer for a few bucks. If any one is interested I
will sketch a simple schematic for it. You don't need an engineering credential
for this modification. A soldering iron, solder, wire cutter, wire stripper, a
few feet of wire, and electrical tape is about all you'll need.

Jim