Re: Little British Car Co.?

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Little British Car Co.?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:21:10 -0500 (EST)
They say they're a Moss authorized distributor, so you're mainly shopping
the Moss catalog (though I don't know if prices are higher or lower).

They advertise an ignition coil special, but the ad copy is loaded with
typos and misspellings (I'm suspicious of vendors that can't spell).

They sell little ceramic MGs (a tad ugly from the picture) for $25, and the
showpiece is a ceramic three-car pileup (two MGAs and a MGT all smashed
together) for $110 ("rust and all"!).  Said ceramics may be viewed at:
http://www.lbcarco.com/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=lbcshop4&page=/ceramic.html&o=&a=

I dunno...