Re: Little British Car Co.?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Little British Car Co.?
From: Maynard078@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:08:05 EST
Yes, the Little British Car Company is owned by Jeff and Jan Zorn; they are
both fine, honest and reputable people who have supported the British Car
movement for many years now.

Shop them with confidence; I do and have yet to be disappointed.

No financial interest, yadda yadda yadda, they don't even advertise with me
but I like them all the same! And if you're into antique or fine watches,
check out the authorized factory MG watches that they imported. Very nice
indeed!

Regards,

Greg Perigo
editor
MG Magazine, the official publication for MG enthusiasts
www.mg-magazine.com