Re: Transmission/Differential filler

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission/Differential filler
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 00:32:37 -0600
Hi Bud,

  I use a length of clear hose and a funnel to top up my tranny.  I do
it from inside the car.  The rear axle lube is 90 wt hypoid.  Can
usually get that in a squeeze bottle with a nipple on it.  I once had a
bottle with a pump for hypoid.  Had to just about do a push-up on that
pump to move that heavy oil!

  CR