RE: Transmission/Differential filler

To: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Transmission/Differential filler
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:27:22 -0800
Elliott:

        This is the kind of pump I use too.  But as on my last note, it must
be used under the car on late B's.  By the way, if you deem changing
transmission oil a real pleasure, then I worry about your home life.

Kelvin.

Try changing the fluids on a 66 LandRover.  2 diffs, transfer case,
transmission, 2 swivel balls  all 90wt.