New Gal on the block :)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Gal on the block :)
From: "Theresa Rak" <t_rak@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 07:06:13 PST
Hi all....

Just bought my first MG (a 77 B) a couple of weeks ago! I love it...my
family thinks i am crazy because it has turned quite cool here
(Tennessee..USA) and I am still putting around in my new toy. I have been
reading the mail here on the list and WOW....you "guys" are great! Every
possible question is asked...and gets answered! I have a quick "newbie"
question...What is up with my spedo needle? It will sometimes bob from 40 to
60 with a vengence :) I have no idea how fast I am going. Mine is a 4 cyl so
I am not in much danger of a ticket...but it would be kinda nice to know how
fast I am going.Does anyone else have this prob? Any replies would be
greatly appreciated!

Teri
B '77
and a Honda "Subdivision" LOL