Re: No tie rods from Moss - suggestions?

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: No tie rods from Moss - suggestions?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 18:57:39
Well, what I was trying to order was part 260-520 (tie rod assembly),
though I really only need driver side, and was told it was no longer
available.  I also need 263-380 (rack seal/clamp set), which was in stock.

Not sure exactly what you mean by inner or outer - steering assembly is not
my strong point.  I leave critical things like steering and brakes to my
mechanic and prefer to play with things that my life doesn't necessarily
rely on, in case I screw it up. :)

- Tab
'78 B