Re: No tie rods from Moss - suggestions?

To: tab@penworks.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No tie rods from Moss - suggestions?
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:16:26 EST
Tab,

Are you looking for an inner or outer?  The inner is no longer available but
the outer is and comes with the boot.  The Moss part number on that is
263-390 for the pair.  If you need the inner it is possible you can locate
one used, but if not than you would need to buy the complete steering rack ;(
 Please let me know what Moss part number you are trying to locate.

There are several vendors that can help you including myself.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web