Re: New Gal on the block :)

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Gal on the block :)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:57:53 -0700 (MST)
Ed, you and I may have had our differences lately, but if people are
getting snapped at everytime they ask a question, it kind of defeats the
purpose of this list, don't you think?  I can fix any part on my '71
roadester from memory, but outside that model year my knowledge dwindles.
I may not know many tech specs on my car, but my knowledge comes from
working on a daily driver, and race car.  When someone mentions a part
that I haven't heard about I get curious, that is part of the learning
process.  I hope that I never know everything there is to know about MG
because I think that would be boring.  But if I am going to get my ass
smapped off for asking a question then I'll take my interests else where.
I'm sure you don't care, but if you piss enough people off and they start
leaving the hobby, your business is bound to feel the effects.

>From what I hear of you on the list I don't like you and likewise I'm sure
you don't like me, but lets give it a rest with the smart ass comments and
get back to the cars, because this is getting agrivating to the point of
me getting sick of being on this list.  If you have something to say to me
email me and I'll give you my phone number, but lets give it a rest on the
list.  No one cares how much we don't get along.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon