Re: New Gal on the block :)

To: "Theresa Rak" <t_rak@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Gal on the block :)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:31:20 -0000
Might be too late by now but before you do anything have a look if it's
bobbing in time with the odometer turning.  Mine was, and it was a dry input
shaft on the speedo.  Drop of light oil cured it.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)