MG withdddrawls

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG withdddrawls
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 17:39:17 EST

    Title pretty much says it. Back in Feb. I was in a pretty major car
accident. As a result of being knocked unconscious my license was suspended.
(that's the law here in Ca. ) As a result of this, I can't drive my MG!
{{{shudder}}}. I feel kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I miss my car!
Every once in a while I back the car out of the garage and let it run for a
while, blipping the throttle occasionally. The neighbors think it's to keep
the battery charged, but I just love the sound of the car and the memories
sitting in it can stir up.
    Those of you who get to drive your MGs take a drive for me, would you?
Just say "This one's for that Lurker guy, Eric" As you take off. And those of
you near Vallejo, California might notice some guy at a bus station looking
enviously at your MG, or waving enthusiastically as you drive by. Don't
worry, it's just me.
    Safety fast.
    Eric (recovering nicely, but slowly!)
    59 MGA