Last Sprints

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Last Sprints
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 01:15:58 +0000
We had our last races/sprints of the season on Saturday (at Mallala
Motorsport Park, Adelaide, South Australia) and the little Primrose
beast went like a rocket - I knocked another three seconds off my times
and went beyond the expectations of many... especially my mechanic and
MG mentor :-)  Now all I have to do is to start going forwards instead
of sideways through those bends and I can expect a few more seconds
improvement.

I fully expect to catch up to the 'Flying Maggot'... I mean Magnette
next season (don't laugh... it goes very fast, thankyou).

For now it is a few months rest, recouperation and preparation for next
season (for both myself and the 'B).  I can't remember ever having had
so much fun!  Why didn't I do this twenty years ago?

Eric
'68MGB MkII