Poor old thing!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Poor old thing!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:43:40 +0000
OK, I wasn't going to do this but hey - I am still new enough at this
sort of stuff to be excited by it.

Someone took some shots of my Super Sprint race on Saturday so I have
thrown them (not very neatly) up onto a webpage.

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/nov6_99.html

If you have the time and bandwidth to spare you may like to check out
this rather graphic-intensive page to see how harshly I treat my sweet
(but slightly tatty) little Primrose beasty.  The loss of clarity (from
trying to make the images 'skinny' enough to be able to be downlaoded)
means you might not be able to see just how much the poor suspension,
tyres and wire wheels are flexing:-)

Yes it was fast and it was fun, thankyou!

Eric
'68MGB MkII