Re: Another MG in the household...

To: <CKotting@iwaynet.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another MG in the household...
From: "Bill Wilson" <BWilson@linkline.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:10:41 -0800
CONGRATULATIONS on the ZB!   May you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
For more info. on Magnettes, check out the following sites:
http://members.xoom.com/mgcars/index.html
http://www.mgcars,org.uk/mgsalpics.html    You can see my two Magnettes as
well as several others.

Safety Fast,
Bill Wilson in Southern California
'59 ZB Magnette Varitone,  '59 Farina Magnette MK III,  '59 A Rdstr.,  '70
BGT,  '74 B Rdstr.
'69  912 Targa, '71 911S Sunroof Coupe,  '84 Carrera Convertible, '73
Courier, '91 Bronco
plus motorcycle collection (too many to list)