Auto Transport Trailer

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Transport Trailer
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:10:21 -0600
I have aquired an MGB from the Wilmington, Delaware area and want to bring
it back home to the Chicago area over Thanksgiving weekend. I checked with
U-Haul and they want $424 dollars to rent a transport trailer which to me
is unreasonable high just to rent a trailer. I checked with Ryder and they
won't rent one with out renting a truck of theirs. Does anyone have any
other suggestions for renting a trailer for a reasonable rate. My tow
vehicle is a Suburban so I have no problems there.

I'll certainly  appreciate and help or suggestions.

Thanks,
Ron Olds