Re: caring for my windows??

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: caring for my windows??
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:09:06 EST
It sounds like you are folding the windows into the top frame when you
are lowering it.  STOP DOING THAT!!!  (OOPS! Didn't mean to yell.)

When you start to fold down the frame, pull the entire hood material away
from the frame, toward the boot, and lay it out on the boot lid.  It will
fold
itself in half.  Fold the frame down all the way.  Next, fold the side
windows
neatly onto the rear window.  You may want to add a terrycloth towel to
protect the windows.  Then, fold the hood forward over the frame and tuck
it down into the area behind the seats.  All the windows will be flat and
rolled a bit, but there should be no creases.

Try it that way.  Good luck.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 11/11/99 12:34:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,