Re: Overdrive and overdrive gear box wanted

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive and overdrive gear box wanted
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:40:35 -0800
Hmm, my understanding is that you can't just bolt up the OD to your
transmission, you have to make some internal changes as well (possibly
change the output shaft?). At any rate I have always seen the entire
transmission swapped, and I figured there must be some reason.

Well, listers, am I right or wrong?

Peter Schauss had this to say:

--

Max Heim