Re: Mg Fix. Whew!

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mg Fix. Whew!
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:55:33 -0500
How low will you go?

Mother Nature has been kind lately here in Northern KY with daily high
temperatures in the 60's and no rain in sight.  The mornings are chill,
though.  Nevertheless, I'm still driving with the top down (as if there is
any other way).  I used to say my low temperature cut-off was 50 degrees.
Now I think it's more like 40.

How low will you go?

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY