Paging Jan Tweten

To: MG T List <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paging Jan Tweten
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:17:14 -0600
Sorry to bomb the lists with this.  Jan your mailer wouldn't accept my
reply to your message, so here it is again:

Jan,

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply.  I had not relized how rare the

1500 model was when I looked at the car, or I would have looked closer
at
the engine.  How can I verify if the RHD is original or not?  It doesn't

appear if the previous owner messed with the car at all.  I actually
went to
look at a '64 Mini Cooper S, that the gentleman also had.  It also was
very
original and well cared for.  The gentleman also had a Porche Speedster
with
a factory hardtop and a TC that had been raced all its life (lucky
guy!).

I'll let you know how it turns out and I'll keep you in mind for the
transmission.  Thanks.

Kevin